Roberts Nathan, Business Advisors, Audit and Tax, are an accountancy and business advisory services practice based in Cork and Dublin. The firm comprises an experienced dynamic team of accountants and tax practitioners which specialises in the provision of a range of financial and taxation services to clients.
Title: Trainee Tax Advisor (Graduate Role)
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Competitive with additional student benefits
Due to expansion we are currently recruiting for a Trainee Tax Advisor in our Cork Office. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to work within a growing practice and gain experience across a range of business sectors, while working towards attaining a professional qualification. This role would be ideally suited to a recent graduate who wishes to pursue a career in Tax Advisory.
The successful candidate will require the following attributes
Finance/Accountancy Degree or equivalent
Proficiency in computer programmes including Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
The ability to work as part of a team and have good interpersonal skills
Eager to commence a career in Tax and complete AITI Tax exams
Have an interest in Tax
In addition to receiving a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will also enjoy the following benefits:
Additional annual financial support, for a period of 3 years, towards the attainment of your professional qualification
Paid study leave for one week per subject, plus the duration of the exams will be provided in respect of first sittings
Paid annual subscriptions fees to your professional body
A mentor system to assist you in the progression of both your examinations and career development
Taxation software training
Regular technical training and updates
State of the art offices
This position will allow the successful candidate progress within our growing and developing firm and will enable them to gain valuable experience to progress their future career.
To apply please forward your C.V. to email@example.com
Title: Audit Manager
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Negotiable DOE
The successful candidate will manage an experienced team of staff with an emphasis on scheduling client assignments, review of files to a high standard and will meet with clients on a regular basis. Duties will include managing a team of qualified accountants and trainees, delegating workloads, providing support, ensuring the smooth running of the practice and will report directly to the Partners of the firm.
- Key member of Senior Management team with overall responsibility of scheduling of workflows and efficient management of the practice with significant partner support.
- Responsible for a large portfolio of clients
- Planning, staff scheduling and timing of workflows in relation to audit, accounts preparation and company secretarial matters.
- Liaising with clients in relation to their business advisory and financial requirements.
- Reviewing audit files, accounts files and other files prepared by the team.
- Dealing with technical queries from clients.
- Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and completing performance appraisal process.
- Overseeing procedures to ensure compliance with all statutory filing deadlines for CRO and Revenue Commissioners.
- Involvement in billing process, time sheet recording and WIP review.
Successful candidate should be focused on developing a long-term career in Practice. They should be driven to provide excellent client service and have the skills to manage the expectations of a large client base. The role is challenging and the Partners are keen to recruit a candidate who can contribute to the long term development of their firm and therefore the role offers excellent career development potential.
- Staff and assignment management skills.
- Post qualified practice accounting experience.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, presentation and delegation capabilities.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent)
- Ambitious and eager to progress.
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to supervise an audit team.
- Self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to use own initiative.
- Knowledge of Sage/Relate/Xero not essential but an advantage.
To apply please forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org