For a business, expanding into new markets is a vital step. The UK is ranked top in Europe in terms of ease of doing business and eighth in the world. It has the sixth largest economy in the world and is a leader and benchmark for other countries in sectors such as financial services, retail and construction. The UK is especially attractive to Irish businesses setting up due to its size, proximity, common language, business and legal systems, and supply chains and networks.
Our team has significant expertise advising Irish businesses to establish and operate in the UK, and we have developed a strong understanding of the financial and commercial issues that often arise in emerging and fast-growing markets. At Roberts Nathan understand the challenges in setting up a business in a foreign country.
We assist Irish businesses to expand and establish in the UK for international trading activities to grow.
- Assisting Irish businesses with advisory and structuring services to establish in the UK
- Assisting with business and relevant state agency introductions
- A wholistic advisory service for trading into the UK and solving Brexit challenges
- Tax registration, including VAT registration in the UK
- Domiciliation Services – Registered Office/Company Secretarial
- Full local compliance services to maintain your UK business
- Employee compliance and Payroll outsourcing
- Management accounts and accounting services
- Annual statutory accounts, audit and Companies House filings
- Group Auditor reporting and liaison