Title: Audit Manager
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Negotiable DOE
The successful candidate will manage an experienced team of staff with an emphasis on scheduling client assignments, review of files to a high standard and will meet with clients on a regular basis. Duties will include managing a team of qualified accountants and trainees, delegating workloads, providing support, ensuring the smooth running of the practice and will report directly to the Partners of the firm.
- Key member of Senior Management team with overall responsibility of scheduling of workflows and efficient management of the practice with significant partner support.
- Responsible for a large portfolio of clients
- Planning, staff scheduling and timing of workflows in relation to audit, accounts preparation and company secretarial matters.
- Liaising with clients in relation to their business advisory and financial requirements.
- Reviewing audit files, accounts files and other files prepared by the team.
- Dealing with technical queries from clients.
- Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and completing performance appraisal process.
- Overseeing procedures to ensure compliance with all statutory filing deadlines for CRO and Revenue Commissioners.
- Involvement in billing process, time sheet recording and WIP review.
Successful candidate should be focused on developing a long-term career in Practice. They should be driven to provide excellent client service and have the skills to manage the expectations of a large client base. The role is challenging and the Partners are keen to recruit a candidate who can contribute to the long term development of their firm and therefore the role offers excellent career development potential.
- Staff and assignment management skills.
- Post qualified practice accounting experience.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, presentation and delegation capabilities.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent)
- Ambitious and eager to progress.
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to supervise an audit team.
- Self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to use own initiative.
- Knowledge of Sage/Relate/Xero not essential but an advantage.
To apply please forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org