Title: Audit Senior
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Negotiable DOE
The successful candidate will join an experienced team of staff with an emphasis on completing client assignments and report directly to both Director and Partners.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of Audit and Audit exempt files and Financial Statements.
- Delegating workloads and the review of Financial Statements and files prepared by trainees.
- Liaising with clients in relation to their business advisory and financial requirements.
- Dealing with technical queries from clients.
- Monitoring and mentoring of trainee staff.
- Overseeing procedures to ensure compliance with all statutory filing deadlines for CRO and Revenue Commissioners.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
Successful candidate should be focused on developing a long-term career in Practice. They should be driven to provide excellent client service and have the skills to manage the expectations of a large client base. The role is challenging and the firm is keen to recruit a candidate who can contribute to the long term development of the firm and therefore the role offers excellent career development potential.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent)
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards.
- Post qualified practice accounting experience, an advantage
- Knowledge of Sage/Relate/Xero not essential but an advantage.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, presentation and delegation capabilities.
- Ambitious and eager to progress.
- Self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to use own initiative.
To apply please forward your C.V. to email@example.com