Roberts Nathan is an accountancy and business advisory services practice based in Dublin and Cork. The six-partner firm comprises an experienced dynamic team of accountants and tax practitioners which specialises in the provision of a range of financial and taxation services to clients.
Due to the ongoing growth in the firm, we are currently seeking to recruit an audit senior for our Dublin Office based in the IFSC. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate who wishes to work within a growing practice and will give candidates significant and varied experience.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a practice environment and will be able to demonstrate the following skills/attributes:
- Strong Professional and technical knowledge
- Ability to plan audit assignments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop and mentor junior staff
Role will involve:
- Planning, monitoring and completion of audit assignments for clients across a wide range of industries.
- Preparation of Audit files to Partner review stage.
- Reviewing and monitoring the work of junior staff.
- Liaising closely with clients.
- Working on ad-hoc assignments from time to time in conjunction with the firm’s partners.
This position will allow the successful candidate:
- Competitive Salary
- CPD and in-house training
- Professional subscriptions
- Flexible Working Hours
- Opportunities for Progression
- Business Causal Fridays
- Summer Early Friday Finish
- Firm Activity Days
Please forward C.V.’s to firstname.lastname@example.org