Roberts Nathan is an audit, accountancy, tax and business advisory services practice based in Cork and Dublin. The firm, comprises an experienced dynamic team of accountants and tax practitioners, which specialises in the provision of a range of business advisory, financial and taxation services to clients.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Advisory Accountant within our Financial Outsourcing Team in our Cork office.
We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing their career in an energetic and progressive firm. The successful candidate will ideally have a broad range of experience across accounting and financial management along with an ambition to develop their career.
Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts detailed reporting of monthly financial results for discussion with clients and Partners.
Assisting in the Budget Management of clients businesses and reconciling same with performance.
Preparation of annual, quarterly and monthly forecasts, reporting key variances and highlighting key features.
Assisting with ad-hoc projects, as required, to support existing services and processes as well as addressing developments and proposals.
Participate in enhancing the reporting system to communicate financial performance and results to clients in a timely and relevant manner.
Participate in the development and implementation of new accounting systems where appropriate.
- Qualified Accountant
- Post qualified practice accounting experience, 5 yrs+.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and delegation capabilities.
- Strong reporting skills
- Ambitious and eager to progress.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to supervise team members.
- Self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to use own initiative.
- Knowledge of Sage/Relate/Xero/Dext not essential but an advantage.
Other benefits: Pension, mobile phone, life assurance and parking.
In addition to receiving the above remuneration package, the successful candidate will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Business Casual Fridays
- Summer Early Friday Finish
- Flexi Start/Finish
- Hybrid Remote Working (if eligible)
- Firm Activity Days
Job Type: Full-time.