Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Due to continued expansion within the Cork tax department, we are looking to hire an ambitious part qualified tax advisor.
Your main responsibilities;
- Be responsible for preparing tax returns for individuals and corporates and deal directly with clients on a daily basis.
- Liaising with Revenue on behalf of clients and assisting with Revenue aspect queries.
- Liaise with audit & accounts department on tax compliance matters.
- Manage compliance workflows in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assisting management with various advisory project.
In addition to receiving a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Additional annual financial support towards your professional qualification (to include registration fees, course fees and exam fees)
- Paid study leave for one week per subject, plus the duration of the exams will be provided in respect of first sittings
- Paid annual subscription fees to your professional body
- A mentor system to assist you in the progression of both your examinations and career development
- On-the-job training and studying towards your professional qualification will enable you to gain a full understanding of the technical aspects of tax.
- Regular technical training and updates
- Business Casual Fridays
- Summer early Friday Finish
- Firm Activity Days
- Part-qualified AITI, ACCA or ACA
- 1-3 years’ experience in an office environment in a tax role
- A good understanding and knowledge of personal tax, corporation tax, capital gains tax and capital acquisitions tax
- A team player
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to learn and curiosity to develop their existing skills
This position will allow the successful candidates progress within our growing and developing firm. The role will enable them to gain valuable experience, working with a wide selection of domestic and international clients across a variety of industries, to progress their future careers.
To apply please forward your C.V. to Amy Hartnett at email@example.com