Ireland is extremely successful in attracting and retaining foreign investment. Over 1,000 overseas companies involved in engineering, information communications technologies, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, financial and internationally traded services have selected Ireland as a base for their operations.
Our team has deep expertise advising clients operating in the UK looking at expending into Ireland; we understand the financial and commercial issues that often arise in fast-growing markets.
We assist UK businesses in establishing operations and trade in Ireland to access the EU market. As one of Ireland’s leading full-service accountancy and business advisory firms, our professional team will help you every step of the way, from commercial and tax planning advice to simply opening a company bank account.
We provide a one-stop shop for overseas businesses entering the Irish market. Our services include advice on appropriate structures to maximise the benefits of Ireland’s corporate tax, holding companies and intellectual property (IP), bearing in mind global tax developments. We also advise on executive relocation to Ireland.
Click here to read our ‘Open Ireland’ brochure.
- Assisting UK businesses with advisory and structuring services to establish in Ireland/EU.
- Trading Structuring Services including branches and Irish-registered companies (subsidiaries)
- Incorporation and Tax Registration, including VAT registration in Ireland
- Domiciliation Services – Registered Office/Company Secretarial
- Full local Compliance Services to maintain your Irish / EU operations
- Employee compliance and Payroll outsourcing
- Management accounts and accounting services
- Annual statutory accounts, audit and CRO (equivalent of Companies House) filings
- Group Auditor reporting and liaison