Stress-free, time-saving accounting approach to managing your businesses finances.
Give Your Organisation Every Advantage. Our people have the experience and expertise to make things happen for you and your organisation.
Whether you are looking for business advice, to have us look at the numbers, to simplify your tax or adjust to changing environments we’re here to help and guide you. For more information on our team at Roberts Nathan please contact us.Join the team
Roberts Nathan News
Our News and Social Media stories are posted primarily to help you and your business learn and improve; to grow and succeed.
If you’d like to see more on a particular topic just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to fit you into our schedule.
Roberts Nathan News
Open Ireland Brochure
Setting Up a Company in Ireland F.A.Q’s
- What do I need to consider when registering for a VAT number in Ireland?
- Is it possible to set up a business bank account as a non-resident and what’s required?
- How long does it take to register a limited company?
- What are those documents?
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of address
- What paperwork is required to be filed annually for this company?
- Are the company directors required to be residents in Ireland?
- Do I need a company secretary?
- How do I get a postal address in Ireland, do I really need it?
- How much does this all cost?
Covid Restriction Support Scheme
RN Podcast: 2021 – What is in store for the Irish tax landscape in the year ahead
Cash flow benefit for companies importing stock from outside the EU (including UK/EU trade).
- provides for postponed accounting for VAT on imports from non-EU countries
- enables you to account for import VAT on your VAT return
- allows you to reclaim VAT at the same time as it is declared in a return. This is subject to normal rules on deductibility.
Aidan Scollard appointed as Chair of BITA
Challenges for UK Directors on Irish Companies
UK Businesses – Do you have the correct Irish VAT number?
|No, invalid VAT number for cross border transactions within the EU|