Give Your Organisation Every Advantage. Our people have the experience and expertise to make things happen for you and your organisation.
Whether you are looking for business advice, to have us look at the numbers, to simplify your tax or adjust to changing environments we’re here to help and guide you. For more information on our team at Roberts Nathan please contact us.Join the team
Roberts Nathan News
Our News and Social Media stories are posted primarily to help you and your business learn and improve; to grow and succeed.
If you’d like to see more on a particular topic just let us know at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to fit you into our schedule.
Roberts Nathan News
RN Podcast: 2021 – What is in store for the Irish tax landscape in the year ahead
Cash flow benefit for companies importing stock from outside the EU (including UK/EU trade).
- provides for postponed accounting for VAT on imports from non-EU countries
- enables you to account for import VAT on your VAT return
- allows you to reclaim VAT at the same time as it is declared in a return. This is subject to normal rules on deductibility.
Aidan Scollard appointed as Chair of BITA
Challenges for UK Directors on Irish Companies
UK Businesses – Do you have the correct Irish VAT number?
|No, invalid VAT number for cross border transactions within the EU|
Revenue Update – Debt warehousing and Covid-19 supports
Roberts Nathan featured in the Business Plus March edition
Overcoming Brexit; Case Studies on Overcoming Difficulties
Is Brexit Having a Damaging Impact on your Profit Margin? – Solutions Considered
- Extra Brexit-related charges for exporting into the EU means your profit margins are eroded and now it’s far less viable to continue to trade in the EU.
- Your customers in Europe are being asked by couriers to pay VAT upfront on the goods being shipped to them, resulting in those customers becoming disgruntled and ultimately sourcing the same product elsewhere.
- Delays at ports which means your customers are not getting their goods on time when needed.
- More forms and paperwork resulting in more admin and headaches. Many businesses had to hire more staff to handle the extra admin - meaning more costs.