FAQs for our Graduate Programme
- When can I apply for our 2024 Graduate Programme?
We are now accepting applications for our 2024 Graduate Programme.
- What graduate positions are available?
We have positions available across Audit, Accountancy & Tax.
- Where do I apply?
You can apply directly by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Do I need to have studied accountancy or business to apply?
It is recommended to have studied accountancy or business before, but it is not essential. However, we welcome students that are on track or have achieved an honours degree in an undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- If I am successful in the 2024 Graduate Programme, when will I start work?
Normally, you will begin your Graduate Programme at the start of September 2024, however, other commencement dates may apply if applying at different times of the year.
- Where are the Roberts Nathan offices located?
We have offices based in Cork City and Dublin City.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us with your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.