Title: Accounting Trainee
Location: IFSC, Dublin
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
The successful candidates will:
- Have a business degree or equivalent
- Have a willingness to learn and desire to become a first-class accountant / adviser
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and have good interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to deal with problems and delivery solutions
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Suite of products (MS Excel and Word)
- Eager to commence a career in Finance/ Accounting and work towards a professional qualification.
In addition to receiving a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Additional annual financial support towards your professional qualification (to include registration fees, course fees and exam fees)
- Paid study leave for the duration of the exams will be provided in respect of first sittings
- Paid annual subscription fees to your professional body
- A mentor system to assist you in the progression of both your examinations and career development
- On-the-job training and studying towards your professional qualification will enable you to gain a full understanding of the technical aspects of audit and accountancy and additional financial advisory services.
- Business Casual Fridays
- Summer early Friday Finish
- Firm Activity Days
- You will:
- Develop an understanding of our clients and their businesses
- Complete audit programs and form conclusions on each individual test and section completed
- Highlight issues and problems
- Become familiar with our audit software
- Resolve queries whether of an audit or accountancy nature
- Attend a range of internal training sessions including industry experience and soft skills
- Work as part of a team to undertake a variety of audit and accountancy tasks for our diverse client base
- Understand from your manager the scope of tasks allocated and objectives to be achieved
- Keep seniors and managers fully informed of any issues and problems, ensure work is completed to a level agreed with the manager and record clearly and concisely work done
- The opportunity to train with a Platinum level ACCA approved employer / CAI approved employer
This position will allow the successful candidates progress within our growing and developing firm. The role will enable them to gain valuable experience, working with a wide selection of domestic and international clients across a variety of industries, to progress their future careers.
To apply please forward your C.V. for the attention of Jill to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 19th April 2022. Apply as soon as possible as CV’s are reviewed and interviews arranged on an ongoing basis.